Feb 22, 2011

Cooking tips!





Last weekend I was with my family and we made a huge mistake!
We wanted to make a nice natural shrimps sauce and in stead of boiling the entire shrimps to use their flavor, we added just a part. If you make such a mistake, here you have a good tip to bring the flavor on!

I really don't know the science behind this, but we just added some pieces of onion and cooked (low fire) 5 minutes, the result was shrimps sauce!!! I really have to say... the onion for some reason helped to bring back to life all that mess we where doing and it tasted great!!!

So once again as we all know, there's always a way to save your dinner.
I will try to repeat it on purpose to see if I have the same result...
any experts to give me a real reason why does it works?

1 comment:

verychiclist said...

it seems delicious...!